Saturday, July 17, 2010

Who Knew...


So every now and then I get the creative bug and it usually comes out in some sort of writing. I've written several other things like this one. Usually they are in Verse/chorus form seeing as music is my thing. I hope to maybe someday have them put to music, whether by me or someone else I don't know, but we'll see. I might put one or two of these up from time to time, but this is my favorite one so far, the one I'm most proud of. The others just seem a little hokey to me. Anyway, hope you enjoy this little peak into my creative venues :)


Beautiful

When you look at
me what do you see?
Can you look past the
mascara and curls?
If it wasn't there,
Would you still Care
Or recognize me at all?

To Him, am I the most beautiful
creature His father ever made?

Would he run to my rescue
facing death, to secure
My heart and hand

Are you here for forever
or just for the day?
When I walk through
the dark will you
chase it away?
can I put my heart
in your hands?


To Him, am I the most Beautiful
creature His father ever made?
Would he run to my rescue
facing death, to secure
My heart and hand

You are not perfect
I know that full well
You are not meant to be
my salvation, but there

is one who is to me
all you can't be

And to Him I'm the most Beautiful
Creature His Father ever made
He ran to my rescue
faced and Conquered death
to secure my heart and His Plan

So together, we will follow

Trusting in his plan

Knowing he has given

This time for us to share

As an example to us both

What he has in store

Because to Him we are the most Beautiful

Creatures His Father ever made

He ran to our rescue

Faced and conquered death

To secure our hearts and His plan

No comments:

Post a Comment